|Goods & Services||StateTerm||DeAna Reed-Sharpe||803.896.6389|
|The purpose of this statewide solicitation is to establish a source or sources of supply for the purchase of new gas and electric boilerless steamers for school districts and other governmental entities in South Carolina. A qualified products list (QPL) has been established for the Boilerless steamers by the South Carolina School Food Service Purchasing Alliance Equipment Committee and the State will only accept offers for the items listed on the QPL list|
NOTICE: These products have been incorporated into the Appliances contract and these will not be resolicited as a separate requirement once these contracts expire.
|Start Date: 08/29/2017 | End Date: 08/28/2022|
|Contract#: Multiple Contract Numbers|
THIS IS A MANDATORY STATEWIDE CONTRACTUse by state governmental bodies (as defined in Section 11-35-310(18)), which includes most state agencies, is mandatory except under limited circumstances, as provided in Section 11-35-310(35). Political subdivisions and municipalities are encouraged to use these contracts but are not required.
Information About This Contract
1. Installation: Unit price includes the equipment being delivered, uncrated, removal of all material, set in place, leveled if applicable, sanitized and ready for final connections by others.
2. Operational Manuals: If requested, contractor will provide three (3) operational manuals (hardcopies or PDF) for each item acquired or one (1) electronic version.
3. Training: When required by the ordering entity, upon successful installation and prior to acceptance of item, the successful bidder or their designee shall fully demonstrate the operation and maintenance of the equipment, if requested by the ordering entity.
4. Warranty: Warranty shall be three (3) years for parts and repair. Maximum warranty response time shall be (from time of first contact) four (4) hours by phone and on-site within 48 hours. Response time is based on normal working hours of 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. The bidder shall agree to provide a service log (service history on the equipment) on any piece of equipment as part of this bid when requested by the district director or supervisor.) The service history will contain the cause of the breakdown and the length of time the equipment is non-functioning. If the down time is determined to be operator error, misuse, or abuse, the down time will not be considered in accessing satisfactory equipment.
5. Delivery Date: Thirty (30) days after contractor’s receipt of the purchase order. If the using governmental unit requests delivery sooner than the time specified, contractor may invoice the ordering entity any additional shipping charges approved by the ordering entity on the purchase order.
|Vendor: Singer T&L|
|Address: 933 Robeson Street, Fayetteville, NC 28305|
|Phone#: 910-484-1128 ext. 107|
Lot 1 - Region 1 - Coastal - Groen
Lot 3 - Region 2 - Columbia - Groen
Lot 5 - Region 3 - Pee Dee - Groen
Lot 7 - Region 4 - Piedmont - Groen
Lot 9 - Region 5 - Sandhills - Groen
|•Singer T&L Boilerless Steamer - Groen Pricing Sheet|
|Contact: Melanie Gitlin|
|Phone#: (910) 484-1128 Ext. 107|
|Vendor: General Sales Company|
|Address: 406 Huger Street, Columbia, SC 29201|
|Phone#: 803-776-0380 ext. 120|
Lot 2 - Region 1 - Coastal - Accutemp
Lot 4 - Region 2 - Columbia - Accutemp
Lot 6 - Region 3 - PeeDee - Accutemp
Lot 8 - Region 4 - Piedmont - Accutemp
Lot 10 - Region 5 - Sandhills - Accutemp
|•General Sales Boilerless Steamer - Accutemp Pricing List|
|Contact: Laura Carlson|
|Phone#: 803-776-0380 ext. 120|