|Herbicides, Adjuvants, and Blends|
|Goods & Services||StateTerm||DeAna Reed-Sharpe||803.896.6389|
|Delivery for 2.5 Gallon or Smaller Units:|
1) All deliveries shall be made Monday through Friday during regular work hours, typical work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time.
2) The following documents are due upon delivery to the agency or participating governmental body:
a. Material Safety Data Sheets- OSHA Hazard Communications Regulations per 29 CFR Part 1910.1200.6 (mandatory)Delivery for 15 Gallon Drums:
b. Material Safe Disposal Data Sheets (mandatory)
c. Shipping documents and invoice (mandatory)
1) All deliveries shall be made Monday through Friday during regular work hours, typical work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time. The vendor shall be required to give agency or governmental body a minimum of 24-hour notification prior to delivery with the anticipated time of delivery and quantity of units to be delivered.
2) The Contractor shall be required to arrange return transport of empty 15 Gallon containers delivered under this contract. Containers are to be manufactured with reusable or recyclable materials that can be properly disposed of in accordance with EPA and South Carolina Laws. The vendor shall be responsible for the implementation of a system that will provide instructions and processes for the return of empty returnable, refillable polyethylene containers back to the manufacturer.
3) Products must be off loaded by vendor’s transportation company, shrink wrapped if palletized, and labeled appropriately. Goods shall only be accepted after inspection by authorized agency or governmental body representative at time of delivery and documented on shipping documents with an authorized agency employee signature and date.
4) In the event 15 Gallon containers are not removed within thirty (30) days of the using body’s request, on the thirty-first (31st) day, the vendor shall make arrangements to have the containers collected by a shipping company at their own expense and legal obligation, with no additional costs forwarded or imposed on the using agency or local procurement unit/s.
a. The following documents are due upon delivery to the agency or participating governmental body:
b. Material Safety Data Sheets- OSHA Hazard Communications Regulations per 29 CFR Part 1910.1200.6 (mandatory)
c. Shipping documents and/or invoice (mandatory)
d. returnable/refillable container must arrive with a vendor return label
DELIVERY DATE -- 30 DAYS ARO (Modified) a) Unless otherwise specified herein, all items shall be delivered no later than thirty days after contractor's receipt of the purchase order. If the using governmental unit requests delivery sooner than the time specified, contractor may invoice the ordering entity the additional shipping charges as a separate line item on the invoice; however, invoice must reference the using entity’s original purchase order number. b) As it pertains to 15 Gallon or palletized purchases, Contractor shall provide order confirmation within five (5) business days from receipt of agency or governmental body purchase order (PO). The Contractor on or before the 5th business day, shall provide the agency or governmental body of the expected delivery date of the requested product (s) on the PO. The Contractor must provide final delivery notification at a minimum twenty-four (24) hours before order is delivered. Additionally, vendor shall be notified if pick-up of 15 Gallon reusable/ refillable drums shall be required at the time of purchase order. c) As it pertains to 2.5 Gallon or Smaller Units of purchase, Contractor shall provide order confirmation within five (5) business days from receipt of agency or governmental body purchase order (PO). The Contractor on or before the 5th business day, shall provide the agency or governmental body of the expected delivery date of the requested product (s) on the PO. The Contractor must provide final delivery notification at a minimum twenty-four (24) hours before order is delivered. TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE a) Telephone response from vendor to an agency or governmental body for routine sales or technical assistance must be within 4 hours of call. b) The vendor/s will furnish more in-depth technical/ training assistance, upon a using agency’s request, to include product handling, transporting, storage, spill clean-up information, general and specific information regarding container decontamination procedures and instructions, and the proper application for public health purposes. Such services shall be available by tele-conference within forty- eight (48) hours following telephone request, and on-site training shall be within ten (10) business days. Tele-conference training will be provided at no charge to using entity and on-site training, outside of the twice annual manufacturer’s training agreement with DOT, on-site training will be at the using agency’s expense. c) Technical training sessions are to be provided twice annually by the manufacturer at no charge. The South Carolina Department of Transportation (DOT) will coordinate a mutually agreeable location and time for these sessions. Sessions will be designed for agency staff members and product users. d) In the event of a major pesticide related accident and/or other disaster associated with any product provided, the vendor must make arrangements with the manufacturer for full technical or on-site assistance for any agency or governmental body in their efforts to minimize the impact of the disaster. On-site responses for accidents or disasters must be made within ten (10) hours of initial contact. The cost of these services will be at the expense of the vendor.
|Herbicides, Adjuvants and Blends|
|Start Date: 09/09/2019 | End Date: 09/08/2024|
|Vendor: Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC.|
|Address: 118 East McIntyre Street, Mullins, SC 29574|
|Contact: Geer DuBose|
|Vendor: NaturChem Inc|
|Address: 270 Bruner Rd|
|Contact: Candace Jackson|
|Vendor: Nutrien AG Solutions Inc.|
|Address: 559 Wisacky Hwy., Box 483, Bishopville, SC 29010|
|Contact: Jesse Wolff|